2013年1月18日星期五

Admit it, please

Okay, this is another English blog post. I’m trying to write better and less grammatically mistake, please don’t keeping laugh on me until you never remember what I wrote in this blog post…

Today is the cross-country event, many of us decided to leave our bags in the class as our class is going to lock by my friend, and it’s quite safety till this sad event occurred.

My friend and I walked back to the class. The class was still locked well. The friend with key came after within 15 minutes, I started to complain on him because he promised to me that he will come to class after finished the cross-country event. Then, I left him in the class, my friend and I walked to the toilet. What purpose? You don’t say, and I’m not gay.

After we returned to classroom, we felt shock after my friend told me that her hand phone and money gone away, she could not found them. Then, my friend started to worry another friend that holds the key too. Fortunately, she was safe, and the key too. So, we walked back to our class, started to investigate how the thieves (After investigation, we came to a conclusion that thieves broke into but not thief came in our class) broke into the class. Easy, the answer is from the windows. They took out the windows one by one, and then broke into the class. Actually, they need not to put back the windows nicely, just need to leave it there. Why? Because it doesn't mean that if you don’t leave the scene nicely, you will be caught 100%.

The girl was crying. I felt very sorry that all of us never think that we should close the windows well before we leave the classroom. Others also found that their things were stolen. My beg was checked by the thieves as they don’t closed my folder nicely. Here’s the list of stolen things, based on my memory for sure:

A: RM160 and 1 hand phone
B: 1 hand phone
C: 1 electronic dictionary
D: RM15
E: RM10-20
F: RM5
G: RM3

Yes, you didn’t read wrongly, my friend’s RM3 was stolen too. However, others’ wallet RM1 notes are safe.

Anyway, although we had lodged a report to teacher, we still can’t found those stolen money and things. Today was a very bad day, not only for the friends that lost money and things, but also all of us, felt bad watching their sad face.

Thieves, admit your sins, please.

没有评论:

发表评论