2013年4月1日星期一

My life would suck without you

Wahaha, for me, it’s quite a long time didn’t update my blog with English blog post. So, another Monday for me, the April Fools’ Day. Well, I admit, I’m very easy to trust others until I deceived by them. Erm, so far, this is the most frequent cheated by others in April Fools’ Day. At first, a friend of  mine suddenly told me to tie my shoes well. The moment when I looked down to my shoes, I heard that she said “Happy April Fools’ Day”. Yes, she is the one who can cheat me successfully for the first time today. Why I don’t thought that she might try to make fun all over me? This is because she’s a friend that I do not quite familiar. Am I looked like a dumb in her eyes? Haha~ Then, another friend cheated me to find one friend in his class. Haiz, why? (Oh yes, this paragraph is just mean to show how stupid I was)

During assembly, my friends and I were invited to the stage to receive the cups and certificates for the debate competition that we won yesterday. Even until now, I still can’t believe that we had beaten the debate team of SMK Tun Ismail as they were well trained. Now, we need to prepare for the STPM second semester examination and the debate competition in state level too. Wow, this feeling is too amazing. Yes, I already did not feel like this a long time ago since I entered secondary education.

During MUET class, MUET teacher looks like wants to let all of us participate in debate, not competition, of course. We had been divided into 4 group, Group 1 and 3 need to talk about “Mass Media Brings More Harms” while Group 2 and 4 will talk about “Mass Media Brings More Benefits”. I’m in Group 1. Tomorrow MUET class will be the “debate class”.

My life would suck without you. Debate now’s a part of my life, that’s why one of the label in my blog is “Debate Competition”. I never win any debate competition before this year, therefore I must thank to all of the members in debate team, and of course, the friends that supported us by moral support and also by giving good opinions.

My life would suck without debate. However, my life would even suck without friendship.

Thank, my friends~


Yes, this is one of the blog post for the label “Expression by song”.

1 条评论: