2014年9月17日星期三

20 facts about me that you might don't know

Long time didn't writing English blogpost, so here's the latest English blogpost.

Posting 20 facts about yourself has became a trend in internet, so I decided to join the game too but modify it a bit. Yup, that's keeping myself being such creative person. Haha, I'm sure you denied that I'm creative, and you're right...

Okay, I'm gonna to write down 20 facts about me that you maybe don't know even reading all blogposts in this blog. If I simply write down 20 facts that everyone already know, this is just wasting everyone's time, right?


I'm hybrid, in terms of many things like half hardworking half hard-to-work, half brave half chicken, half creative half old-fashioned and so on.
#factyoudon'tknow1

The people I most believe is family, other than that, I don't “fully” or “folly” believe even they're my best friends.
#factyoudon'tknow2

I tend to think about bad consequence although it's ridiculous, and I still believe it might happen.
#factyoudon'tknow3

I enjoy being alone, but I don't like to be lonely.
#factyoudon'tknow4

I'm nobody true fan, I just enjoy listening to Jay's and Scandal's songs, following Manchester United news, but none of it gonna make me crazy for them.
#factyoudon'tknow5

I love water the most, not other drinks like Milo, coffee or soy milk.
#factyoudon'tknow6

The only thing that prevent me from signing up Chinese course in universities is I'll need to learn the literature and history of it.
#factyoudon'tknow7

I want to read Giddens books, but I prefer to buy others' books as many friends have his books.
#factyoudon'tknow8

When I enter “rapid eyes movement” in the class, means I'm trying my best to prevent sleeping in the class.
#factyoudon'tknow9

I could have messy table, messy wardrobe, but I'll make sure my bed and I are “clean” before I sleep.
#factyoudon'tknow10

I'm attention seeker even I try to deny it.
#factyoudon'tknow11

Actually I don't know why I should write this blogpost.
#factyoudon'tknow12

I always try to save money all the time, then enjoy one day rich man.
#factyoudon'tknow13

I could be a gentleman in front of girl(s), or be a jerk all the time.
#factyoudon'tknow14

Although I smile and say that I forgive you, it doesn't means I actually forgive you, I just need some time to forget what you done temporary, and maybe suddenly rage in one day.
#factyoudon'tknow15

I love piano since I was a child, but I prefer to learn to play drums.
#factyoudon'tknow16

My English speaking is the best while talking to myself, during conversation is the worst and mix with other languages and “ah”, “er”.
#factyoudon'tknow17

My personalities are very depending on the people around me. I could be crazy and talkative if I'm surrounded with this kind of friends. I'll be shy and silent if friends aren't talkative.
#factyoudon'tknow18

I was thinking about to make fun of this blogpost, but no more mood for this right now.
#factyoudon'tknow19

I never think of that writing 20 facts that you might don't know could be a difficult task. I wasted time to think the last fact. So, this is the stupid last fact.
#factyoudon'tknow20


That's all for this blogpost. Of course, some of the facts or even all the facts above you might already knew before I wrote these bullsh*t. Hope to see you soon in next English blogpost... Yes, you didn't read it wrongly, I really do hope that I'll write English blogpost again.

This blogpost done by Lz at 2014-09-15 22:10.

没有评论:

发表评论