2015年1月17日星期六

Grumbling of the day

Do you know? You can celebrate your new year without informing me.


Doubtless, Facebook news feed crowded with new year celebration, new year resolutions (which you plan to do so in 2012 and never succeed in 2013 then failed again in 2014), and talk about how you felt or any significant events in previous year. Wow, such uncreative, such normal. Of course, but first, let them take a selfie. Oh well, and also status like “Welcome 2015”.


High functioning sociopath. Came out this word after watching “Sherlock”. Ermm, maybe I assume myself as sociopath, but won’t be high functioning.

While they were counting down for new year, my friend and I stayed in my room without any celebration. Well, we were celebrating new year too if and only if playing dotA is considered as a way of celebration. That round was not easy as we played that round from last year to this year, wow. Or, it could be a hint for both of us, this year could be very tough but we still can win. Still better than lost the game, haha.

New year resolution? Go yours (Directly translated from Chinese foul language, hehe~). You may have your new year resolution or hopes, but brace yourselves, mostly won’t come true. Oh? I’m not cursing you to have failed hopes, I was talking to myself.

Firework splashed all over the night sky. Didn’t get a chance to see the beauty of firework. So what? For me, the firework is nothing, and the first of January is just a normal day!

New year resolution? Oh, you mean 1024x720?


Written by Lz, at 2015-01-01 16:19

没有评论:

发表评论