2015年9月19日星期六

Sugar no please~

It’s hurting, baby, it’s broken down
I need to found out, found out
I need it now
When I’m without you
I’m something weak
You got me hungry, hungry
You’re what I need

I don’t wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be away your love
And it’s healing me when you’re away, ooh, baby
Cause I really don’t care where you are
I just wanna reduce what you are
And I gotta get one little taste

Your sugar
No, please
I have enough with diabetes
I’m right here, mamak there
Teh tarik, kurang manis
Yeah, you give it good tasting
Make it so sweet
Such too much sweetness in my life
Your sugar
No, please
I have enough with diabetes

My broken veins
You make this all
Please leave me alone, alone
Just give me some
When I’m without ya
I’m so healthy
You are the one thing, one thing
I need cut down for

Yeah
I want that good body
I want that less sugar
Don’t let diabetes kill me
Really need kurang manis
I gotta leave you man
There ain’t no other way
Cause sweet you’re as threaten as a high salty food

I don’t wanna cut my legs
You don’t gotta be many
Don’t give me all that sweet shit
Low blood glucose
That’s my

嗯,卫生部大大可以来找我洽谈版权

没有评论:

发表评论