2016年1月25日星期一

ABC to the Z

Seem like a long time ago my last English blogpost was. Now, I come back with a brilliant and creative idea on this English blogpost. Is it really brilliant and creative to you? It’s up to you, and I don’t care if you feel the same or not, wakakaka~

I wanna use ABC to describe myself. Last time what I did was using my name to describe, now I use every alphabet.



A – Ambitious
I have my own dream to chase, although it looks stupid in others’ eyes. It might not an achievement at all, but that’s what I lack of. I also have another wish for myself, more likely a plan for my future. How will it going? Will my plan success? It’s much depending on the determination of my own, which means, the plan is sorely can be done without others. What’s the plan? Further study after graduated.

B – Blur
Yes, I’m a very blur person. I always say something very stupid that others might thought I was joking, oh ya, mostly I was joking. Blur is not beneficial at all, especially when you’re forced to be a leader. I’m not a good leader, have to admit this. After being the leader, I really felt that I’m not that energize anymore. The responsibility on me is quite huge for me, but I believe that’s what I should bear with, deal with and learn to be.

C – Caring
I do caring, sometimes. However, I always do not sure how to help others. I feel sad for them but what make me even sad is that I cannot figure out what I can do for them to regain their smile. So, again and again I probably let them down. Sometime I know what they need is listening, but it still cannot make me feel better for not doing more “practical” thing. I seldom greet others in any celebration including birthday, New Year, Christmas and so forth. I do care, just intend to show it in a more “practical” way compare to wish. Whenever they need help, I could stand out for them.

D – Dumb
I am pretty dumb. Certain reason of being such dummy is I do not like to jump into conclusion so quickly without a very solid reason. Sometime the thing is so obvious but I refuse to conclude it just because it might due to other reason or can lead to other conclusion. Probably I am not dumb but hesitate too frequent.

E – Energetic
At least I describe myself as “energetic”. Yes, I do “emo” very frequently, but it does not change the fact that I can be very energetic, or should be “over” instead of “very”. Because I do not like to stay still, always want to do something, having no patience on doing nothing. I could even feel the time slowly wasted second by second if certain thing did not work or while I am bored. However, I think most of you also have such feel when in this kind of sticky situation.

F – Forgiven
Being active in events during university life makes me facing many kind of person. There are people who give up easily, having irrational sense, procrastinating, lazy and even more people who can do thing that can make you feel how the hell this kind of person do exist in this world. However, when you saw what the politicians did, they are still much difference to the creative politicians. I do forgive them, but never forget what they did or did not. Anyway, they are the people who make me realize that I have the ability to do those things that they did not do or do well. Still a grant though?

G – Grateful
Easily to feel grateful as I do not having much expectation on others. While working in an organization or for certain events, I expect them to do all what their duty is, being responsible, but never expect them to do thing out of their responsibility. Could be said is I lack of trust on others? Anyway, feeling grateful easily also could make me even appreciate their help as well. So, why not? Nobody is responsible to help you other than yourself.

H – Hell
When you know me, you are in hell. I admit, I am somehow a devil, having thoughts that should not be existed in humanity or morality. Most of the time I hide the dark side well, let it lurk, but do not let it exposed. If I show you the flaws, will you still love me the same? I believe the answer is a big no. Balancing morality and my dark side is a very tough job, have to convince my own devil that I should not have such thoughts, but guess what, I am not convincing.

I – Ice-cream
The first word pop in my mind is “ice-cream”, wahaha, it is not even a descriptive word. I love ice-cream since the first bite of ice-cream. Nothing to explain, many people love it.

J – Joker
Why so serious? I like to see others smile or laugh. Always try to make others laugh, being a joker, but I think I am being sarcastic more than pulling others’ leg.

K – King
Always want to be a king like people. The “king” does not indicate the power, the wealth, but the criteria. King never died? This is one of the ways to motivate myself to carry on, to stand up again no matter how serious is the wound. Trying to be success, trying to be the king, could be the biggest target in my life I guess?

L – Lazy

M – Moving moving
Yes, “I like to moving moving”, the iconic song of the movie “Madagascar”. I like to dance, but I am very weak of that. I am not really like to dance in public, but in privately, I dance to myself, or imagine it.

N – Numb
I am numb that I cannot realize many things. I cannot even understand although realize it. Probably just dumb and numb, giving down the thumb, having miserable life bump bump bump.

O – Oh
Ermm, ah, oh are very normal reply I can give, mostly give to my mom in a calling. So, if you see me keep “ermm, ah, oh” to the phone, obviously, I am talking to my mom. Sometime when others being over active to certain joke, I do “oh” to them to end the joke or conversation. Pretty killing.

P – Pride
Pride. Never allow myself to being a normal people. I do not believe I am the chosen one, but I believe with perseverance, I could make myself to be the chosen one. Pride makes me not to violent the laws (obviously speeding is follow the laws), not to commit suicide, not to take drugs, not to drink, not to smoke and so forth.

Q – Quality
Quality means the most. I am not saying myself is very quality in any field. What I mean is, I care the quality than quantity. Should be, I do not like to be in gathering with many friends. I never find myself comfortable with a bunch of friends, prefer to have smaller “scale”. Luckily assignment never require large group of people. Sociopath? Social phobia?

R – Respect
I do not agree to you, but I respect your right to giving opinion. I respect all people unless they do something that does not make me feel they should be respected. Ermm, well, I disrespect many people, including those so called “leaders”. If you are not responsible, if you are misuse your power, sorry, please get lost.

S – Self-affected
Thinking too much could kill you. I do this quite frequent. The thing I most fear is me, because fear does not come from anything but your own heart. Fear is a feeling, generated by own, although it depends on certain stimuli.

T – Talkative
I am talkative, at least sometime I do talkative. Sometimes I admire those who can speak well no matter is friend or stranger, but I always find difficulty to be such an interactive person. But I just too lazy to change. Why? Because…

U – Ugly
Well, do I need to explain this? Maybe some of them will say, “at least you are in good pieces, without having any disability.” So what? Ugly is ugly, it does not change although there are people who uglier than you.

V – Vulgar
There is a reason that I never use “polite” to describe myself. Foul language to me is a very normal expression of feeling, it strongly reduce the power of the word that may hurt others. Why? Please refer to Stephen Chow classic “Hail the Judge”.

W – White
Although I am not the whitest, I do “whitening” fast after sunburnt.

X – x
Well, there are no much words start with “x”, so I use “x” itself, a common unknown to describe myself. I do not even know who I am actually. I guess, this is life huh? Finding who you are while you are explaining, describing who you are. Learning while you are doing, working.

Y – Young
Having no doubt, use my name to describe myself. Yes, I am going to be 22, but age is just a number, does not have to be the fence that limiting you. It is never too old to be young!

Z – Zero
Never from a zero to a hero. Never be a hero. With great power, comes with great responsible, but those who did so, does not means they are hero. They just did what they can do, what they should do. So, what makes a hero a hero? I have no idea, but just wanna be nobody, a zero, so that I can do whatever I want. Look at hero, if hero does something that is not heroic, he or she is no longer a hero. Why so hero? Why so serious? Just be yourself.



Finally, I have done of it. I have completed the all 26 alphabets. It is quite difficult for me because of limited vocabulary in my brain. What? Brain can store up to 1000TB of information? So what? I guess I used most of them as RAM, a temporary memory to ease the job. Ermm, it is an excuse for having poor memory.

And with this, I am now officially ended blogpost debt.

Written by Lz, at 2016-01-25 13:11

没有评论:

发表评论