2013年7月2日星期二

MUET Speaking Test

Finally, this speaking test ended today.

This morning, we tried to practice more to be well-prepared before the examination start. The topic for the morning session for the speaking test is about education. Blur. I don’t know how to talk about this. Feel nervous? No.

When we entered the quarantine room, I started to feel nervous, but much less compared with the debate competitions. We chatted with each other and laughed, still looked like not nervous at all. I played the stopwatch because of boredom.

We are the first group of second session of speaking test, which means we are the one who entered the examination room first before the other group. Before I entered the examination room, the teacher from TIGS still pulled my legs, saying I’m the best student although he doesn’t know who the hell I’m. Simply want to help me to distress, I think.

Once I entered the room, all was different. The feeling of nervous already gone. Read the question paper. Not bad, it’s a little bit hard for me, maybe need some softening, haha~

The question is about the donation, what I need to elaborate is about buying equipment for the disabled. Oh my GuanYinMa, I don’t know much about the equipment. The only example that I could recalled during examination is wheelchair. I try to elaborate by talking some nonsense so that 2 minutes speaking time can be used up. However, I failed to do so. Ending the speech earlier isn’t a good thing.

During discussion, I tried to make our discussion longer so that we can use up the 10 minutes. Finally, we ended the discussion within 10 minutes, left about 10 seconds. After the test, we made jokes over one of the group member as her performance suddenly became much better compared with practice time. Then, we “scolded” another group member for talking too much during the discussion. Anyway, all of us still have the smile on our faces.

Really hope this test could help me a lot because my listening skill is very bad…

3 条评论:

  1. 看多些英语戏,多听,会有帮助的!!! =]

    回复删除
  2. TIGS的老師?? 誰啊?? 哈哈

    回复删除
    回复
    1. 忘了名字
      马来人,有留胡子,戴眼镜

      删除