2013年7月1日星期一

We Own It

Tomorrow is the MUET speaking test for my team. My teammates felt nervous, erm, or looked nervous but I’m not. I usually don’t feel nervous but only sitting in the examination hall, or the competition hall. Only feel nervous just the time before start, I think I’m just like the frog in the hot water, too late when realize the temperature.

We decided to have training for MUET speaking test. Then, we tried several questions especially the past year questions. My friends told me the MUET speaking test question for them, one of them is best things in Malaysia to promote to other country citizens, another one is who’s the suitable person to talk to when we have problems. Both of them not too “strange” for me, but unfortunately, I’m not going to have the same questions for tomorrow test.

One of my teammate told us that she was very easy to compromise when she realized she need to on Saturday morning. However, she was completely different today during training. Well, she found another excuse to explain. She said that when she thinks that her point is better, then she’ll never surrender. Okay, quite contrast compare to Saturday morning.

During speaking training, I realized that her ways to speak or persuade or debate is exactly same as her “boyfriend”. Both of them talk like you are stupid and immature compare with them. Maybe I’m too sensitive, haha~

All the best tomorrow! Hope we can own the test, achieve satisfy results!

This moment, we own it.

3 条评论: