2013年7月22日星期一

Brand new MUET class

Although we had taken the MUET July paper, we still have MUET class today. Exactly like what the title told you today is a brand new MUET class. Reason? New teacher started to teach us today. He was a student in my school too, but graduated before I entered this school.

He seems to be a little bit nervous, well, he is a new teacher, you can’t expect every new teacher could cope with their pressure well.

The first task for the first brand new MUET class is writing. We were given to write a paragraph about the factor needed for world peace. However, he asked us to discuss a group of 4 students instead of asking us write it ourselves.

Unfortunately, one of my group members was busy with her tuition works and didn’t show any intention to help us to finish the task. It was okay, never mind. The thing made me felt angry is the one who is best in English writing doesn’t want to help us too. She found that the MUET classes afterward are meaningless and seems like not going to do anything in the MUET classes. Then, I had to do it with no choice. My writing skill is worst in this group, 2 of them didn’t want to help but busy with chit-chat, the only left helped me to finish the writing and he presented it in the class. Yes, every group is needed to present the paragraph.

Anyway, today is a brand new day for the MUET class. Although most probably I’m not going to retake the MUET paper with RM101, I think I’ll try to be active in the class, yes, not being negative way of active.

没有评论:

发表评论