2014年4月30日星期三

Hesitation about my study, again...

No one is gonna to have a same interview as mine, I maybe going to there by myself, all alone, be the lone ranger. However, it’s also a good experience to “travel” alone. Finally, mom is going with me too. Nevermind, it’s good too as less worry and burden on me. The bus tickets already bought, quite expensive for 2 persons, already over RM200.

The next thing I worry is UPU. If you accept the offer from USM, you’ll not receive ANY offer from UPU as USM will send your name to UPU. What USM offer to me isn’t my most interested subject, but it’s still under my choices.

My neighbor advised me not to take dietetics as she knew another people who study dietetics feeling. That graduated people said that dietetics isn’t much useful and quite boring. Is this true? Of cause, different people might have different thought, but this makes me doubt, should I go for interview or not?

I checked from internet, it said that UPU offer come after USM offer. So it means if I reject USM offer, then only I’ll have a chance to know whether UPU offer me veterinary or not although my teacher said my STPM result quite difficult to get the veterinary course.

Maybe I should reject USM offer. However, I maybe get a very strange course which is not under my choices at all from UPU. Should I take the risk?

My friend who always says she has no money to go for private university already decided to go for doctor in private university. 2 faces bitch ya? Haha, I’m joking for sure.

Taking USM offer means I won’t get veterinary course except I go for private university which the probability is extremely low but at least I’m pretty sure what course I’ll study about. Rejection of USM offer may lead to a ridiculous course studying, yet, I might get veterinary course, too.

Why not both offers come at the same time? I tried to figure it out, finally get 2 conclusion: this is unfair to those who don’t get USM offer, as USM offered students may reject UPU offer, making UPU offers wasted or vice versa. Another conclusion is this may causes overcrowded or too a few students (and even worse no student or 1 student) in certain courses or universities.

Could anyone give me a prophecy?

2 条评论:

  1. If no mistaken, as I knew, If u not apply for critical courses(pharmacy, medic, dentistry so on) , U will get both offer and interview also ><

    回复删除
    回复
    1. hope so
      my cousin said her friend got both offers~

      删除