2015年7月22日星期三

Did You?

歌名:《Did You?
作词:夜光
作曲:-
歌词:

Did you know you’re the second sun to me?
How could a moon be so bright without sun?
All left darkness inside me
You used to bring happiness
You used to shine upon me
Your laugh your naughty
Tie me bind me
Make me so vulnerable in front of fool
I’m so blind that couldn’t see
The sunshine could be so fragile

Did you hear it hear it hear it?
Cause it’s bleeding bleeding bleeding
Somewhere bleeding in my chest
Did you know it know it know it?
You mean something something something
You mean something in my life
But still hurt me a lot
And pain keep me awake of all this

Did you hear it hear it hear it?
Cause it’s beating beating beating
Beating so fast I couldn’t breathe
Did you feel it feel it feel it?
I was crying crying crying
Please don’t make it stop right here
I’m not ready to go yet
Even my heart broken into pieces

2 条评论: