2015年7月28日星期二

Down


Ok, I’m down. Feeling like happiness doesn’t belong to me. Oh ya, this is another English blogpost again.

Actually I do have something else to write about besides this. Suddenly lost of mood writing those blogpost, erase everything and then wrote this blogpost. Read back what I had done before, those memories just flashing back.

One day, I was chatting with my friend, she did mention on her blog, made me curious about it and then googled for that. Guess what, I did found her blog, so am I, write those unspoken feeling, untold story at there. Of course, everyone won’t be happy all the way. And of course, we can’t force anyone to tell you everything, even he or she is your best friend, your soul mate. We have our own secret have to hide from others.

Sometime, I hope I can simply shout out those secrets without worry or regret, but that’s impossible. Keeping others’ secrets is easier than keeping my own secrets if those aren’t committing crime or anything else that violates the morality and humanity. I do hope others can understand me more, but telling others how you feel could be annoying.

I think I’m considered as lucky, at least there’re people who trust me, and people I can easily expose my weaknesses to without worrying. However, life goes on. They can’t be with me always, I have to be independent from them, and this makes me feel down.

I’m down, don’t help, I will wake up from all these nightmares.

2 条评论: