2014年5月26日星期一

Darkness

I can feel it, the darkness grows inside me. I’m so scare and worry that the darkness will consume me in future. Trying my best, facing to the sunshine, forget about what’s behind, the shadow. However, it seems ineffective that I failed to chase away the darkness in my heart.

I could even imagine I become a bad guy like the others, with a very limited moral values lie inside me, do something very horrible to the society. Maybe even worse, those who love me.

Like I always said, try to be as good or kind as you can, because the realistic society will slowly tears you into pieces, with no more pride remains.

Is it because the long holidays making me getting bored and bored, driving me to the wall? Realizing how important a normal Wi-Fi-less and internet-less social life, but I just can’t have any passions to change it.

There’re too many negative emotions hiding inside my mind, hard to get rid of it. The scientists should invent something like madness-cide, sadness-cide but not insecticide or pesticide. Yes, well, we have the antidepressants, only with bad effects if prolong taking.

It’s too difficult for anyone to get away with the darkness, when there’s light, the darkness will be there too. Light, protects others and your moral values; darkness, protects you. When you’re presume the stranger may cheating on you, you’re actually cover yourselves with the darkness cause you’re presume others are bad guys. At least, you’ll be safe. Maybe I should learn how to control light side and the dark side in equilibrium, like the dark side of the moon.

2 条评论:

  1. Start from now forget the negative mindset and look at the bright side!!!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. i always look at the bright side till i forgot the negative mindset is kip sticking on my back, never try to settle it...
      tat's y i felt tired...
      haiz

      删除