2013年2月22日星期五

Changing mind last minute

You change your mind, like a girl changes her clothes…

School organizes a camp or course about leadership tomorrow, 2 days 1 night. As I’m going to participate essay competition tomorrow morning and involve in 24 seasons drum show tomorrow evening, I can’t attend the camp. Of course, we have been told that those who are competition participants or drummers are allowed to be absent from the camp. However, what’s shocked me today is the school has changed their mind about this.

Yesterday, all of us had been called out to gather, because of many people finding excuses not to go this camp. Vice principal advised us to attend it as it is fun, although after that, my friend asked his cousin about the camp and he was complaining about the camp. After the “meeting”, we stayed back and told vice principal about out problems to attend the camp. At first, he asked us whether is it possible to ask drummers from Chinese High School to replace us, but my friend denied it as they have another drum show in tomorrow night too which are different from ours. He nodded his head and allowed us to be absent.

However, they changed their mind. They suggest an environment unfriendly solution. Here’s their plan. In the morning, we go to the campsite like others by buses. Then we return to school by teacher’s car although there will be 7 drummers in a car. After the show, teacher will fetch us back to the camp site. This is totally ridiculous as the campsite is quite far from Batu Pahat. Time wastage, fuel used up, air polluted. Besides, I can’t go to the campsite by buses because of the essay competition. So, are you going to tell me that I go to the campsite after the drum show, but paying RM80 like others although I will only be there less than 24 hours.

My parents didn’t know about this. I never mention it to my parents before as they allowed us to be absent when they informed us about this camp. Expected, my mom feel annoyed because now only she knows about this camp. She told me not to go as it’s quite unfair for me to pay RM80. Therefore, I’m going to give a letter from my parents to school. My parents did not allow me to go, so what else are you can do? If you want to phone my mom, go ahead, good luck to you.

Although I don’t like to go this camp, I will still going to this camp under certain conditions:

First, no tuition on that day, then only my parents will allow me to go;
Second, no activities on that day, like tomorrow, I have essay competition and drum show;
Third, friends are going, or else I will be boring in the camp;
Forth, fee isn’t expensive, even RM100+ for 3 days 2 nights camp in UM, my mom also feel that it’s quite wasting money, so is it possible RM80 for 2 days 1 night in Semberong Agrotourism? Not standing a single chance to get permission!

I’m not going to this camp, hope you all included my friends and other campers enjoy yourselves there~


Yes, this is my third blog post in English. Why I wrote this in English but not in Chinese as I have a Chinese essay competition tomorrow? Honestly, I don’t know why but I just wrote it.




没有评论:

发表评论